Saturday, April 7, 2007

Wow....

Wow, i really don't know whats happening with me today, but i know i need to write it down. Today is one of those days where it seems everything is crashing down ontop of me- "today i've fallen and i can't get up." Gosh i'm feeling so hurt and just yesterday my sister punched me, and broke one of my teeth. I can't even describe how devastating this is for me. My teeth, for me, are one of my most prized possessions- and now i'm so scared to even open my mouth- its compltely humiliating to have perfect teeth one day, and an ugly smile the next. I used to love my teeth to death- I was so proud of them. I've always believed that a beautiful smiles makes your whole body look radiant. The worst part is, i hate going to the dentist more than anything- and most likely i'll need to get a needle in my mouth- and its so terrifying- because every time i've gotten a needle or gotten my ears pierced or somethin i've nearly fainted, and i absolutely hate that feeling. Man, i'm crying as i write this, and believe me- i'm really really not one to cry. My emotions are totally overwhelming right now. I wish there someone who was close to me, who could hold me when i cryed because i'm even ashamed to cry in front of my parents, even my dog. I guess God could be using this to form me into the person He's making me to be- I never knew a small thing like this could be so painful for me- i never realized until now how important my teeth were to me- you never know how much you love something/someone until you loose them.
Courtney<3

1 comment:

Rae said...

oooh courtney, :'( i so know how those days are. in fact i had one yesterday. i'm so sorry for you. the only thing i can say is pray, which i know i'll be doing for u. love ya sis.