Friday, April 27, 2007

God Gave Me a Brand New View of Jesus.

He is an actual, real, living person in Spirit
He's right here with me!
When i close my eyes i can picture his face.
I can see the love in his eyes looking at me,
but i can also see worry in his eyes.
I can see how he desperately is longing for me
To love him more and more each day.
I can also see he is hurting
Because i don't really give him the time of day,
And yet i call him my best friend.
I can see his arms spread out wide,
Waiting for me to come running to him
And never letting go.
With his body language i can see Him
Impatiently waiting for me to reach out
To my non-christian friends because i know
He loves them so much as well.
I see Jesus praying for me,
Like he did in the garden-
His words so filled with longing and love.
On his shoulder, he has a cloak.
He wants to put it on me,
To give me security and warmth.
His hair is blowing in the wind,
Symbolizing the swift passing of this world,
How he wishes i could make an effort
To reach out to those in need of Him.
He shoes me the scars in His hands,
The scars in his feet,
The pierce in His side,
By this, He reminds of His great love,
A tear falls from his eye,
He feels my heart's gratitude,
But no words in my mouth.
Never could there be a more
Realistic painting.

No comments: