Monday, April 9, 2007

Abused


Alone beat ‘n’ bruised
Abused
Thoughts haunting your
Inner being
Being Abused
This torment this pain
You hurt me in vain
There’s no scars
None to show
Just simply healed wounds
Abused

Now this one
Who bruised me
Abused me
He can’t control me
See he’s the one I hate
He put you and I to shame
But see that was taken away
Jesus, Savior- the price He did pay

I see He’s here now
He was
Abused, abused like me
I see I’m not alone
You took it for me
Took it on Calvary
It is for me
You were bruised
Abused

Broken, broken for me
You were good, so good
Unlike me
I am needy
Needy and abused
Accused
Yes, I need you
To heal my wounds
And be with me,
Defend me

Wounded, bruised and accused
Abused

3 comments:

Rae said...

wow..that's awesome. u wrote that right?

CookieMac said...

i write all the lyrics i put on here :P

Rae said...

wow awesome :)