Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My First Blog! =)

•Courtney MacLellan••.ღ.♥



?Do I reflect who YOU are?♥.ღ.
•Romans 10:14
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

Do They See Jesus In Me? Can you hear me? Does the world know what I have to say? Hopefully so someday. It is my passion and great desire that I will leave a legacy seen by many, a heart felt by all, and wisdom known to the entirety of mankind... It is my passion to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ my Lord throughout the nations. Hear my heart's cry and my prayer for this life... it's time we, the chosen, SPEAK! They will feel our love and witness our deeds, yet how can the hear if we don't speak I am who i say i am. Accept it.

Now I want to show all the world who You are
The reason I live and breathe
So You'll be the One that they see
When they see me
•.ღ.♥?Do I reflect who You are?♥.ღ.•


•.In Christ,
Courtney•.


My Piczo Website:
My YourChristianSpace Website:
My Bebo Website:
My Emails:
1 (780) 724-4126
Box 1050
T0A 1A0
Elk Point, AB
Canada

2 comments:

Rae said...

That was TOTALLY AMAZING! i so feel the passion that ur writing about! awesome first blog ;)

JoshConverse said...

sweet another place where I can bug you!!!!

haha I'm just kidding. But I can't wait to read your blogs. And read just what you have been learning, and what's on your heart. I'll talk to you soon

Josh