Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9: Pets

Pets
This blog post is in dedication to my late dog, Cola, whose birthday was yesterday. The dog (Trixie) in the photograph belongs to a friend of mine. I've become quite acquainted with her over the past couple years and every time I come up to the house, she's there greeting me with a great big *smile* and wagging her tale! Pets can make any time of the year so cheerful! Before she became blind and deaf, Cola would so much enjoy the winter months. She loved snow! She made playing in the snow so fun-we practically forgot about the cold. We laughed so many times as she would try and catch snow balls in the air with her mouth. I love her so much, words cannot even express. 

If you have a dog, cat, or any other pet- don't take them for granted. Give them all the affection you possibly can.

"There are no bad dogs, only bad people." 


Cola 
March 8, 1996 - April 11, 2010

No comments: