Thursday, July 19, 2007

plea

Please don't be rude to me about this, it just makes it even harder.

I wish things were different, but this is now, i can't change anything i've done, all i can do is say sorry, be repentful and be hopeful. Just choose to live with what life brings you and make the best of it, not gettin angry or doubtful.

Settling for good enough never got anyone anywhere and i find it hard to find happiness in that. The littlest of changes we make in our lives makes a big difference, and it all starts with our attitude in it all.

Jason could probbly say this better than me but..

You're not here for no darn reason.

"You might feel you could never be good enough for God, but Jesus didn't die for good people; He died for sinners like you and me. He will receive you as you are, remove your guilt and change for life if you will call out to Him."- Jill Goulet

I hope you understand how big of deal it is for me to disobey my parents.... but i'm SO thankful for it. I WANT to be guilty everytime i do something wrong. And its not just my attitude, its that secret Light in me. Its not me alone who wants to speak words of joy and peace to you. I want people to see it in my eyes that there's an extraordinary Spirit in me.

1 comment:

Rae said...

hey girl i love ya! and i totally support you. everybody messes up here and there but that's the beauty of salvation. if we didn't do anything wrong we wouldn't need saved! :) i'm prayin for ya court!

<3 Rachel