Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Hermit?

Yeah...i'm alive unfortunately. I think i'm alright. For the past week i've been emotionally numb... on purpose... I've been trying to escape this pain that is bound for me and this is the way i'm choosing to deal with it. I can't be happy, and i can't cry. I'm basically just breathing, talking, walking and sleeping. I guess, in my crazy head, i'm avoiding being a predictable person and people getting to know me, cuz, never will they know me or know my reasons, sometimes i don't even know my reasons, and i'm happy with not knowing everything... the point is i'm frustrated with the reputation people expect of me and i don't want to live up to what they perceive of me. So i will conclude to this: Love is absolutely and totally sucking the breath out of me and the funny thing is that i've enjoyed it, until, that is, i've finally run out of breath and i'm left for nothing...people don't believe me when i say this love is true and its killing me. I figured if i feel nothing at all they wouldn't have to believe me or not.

No comments: