Sunday, June 3, 2007

All to You My Beloved.

I don't know the reason why He brought me here
But i know I want to love you
I hope your realize you're the world to me
You're my everything
I miss having those talks with you
I miss the feeling of comfort when you're with me
Even when the world is against me.
This moment is blurry... the feelings-they're crooked
You've given me one thing, and its all i need
I can love you if i want to, no one can stop it
No one can hinder it.
Yes, we've gone different ways
But our heart is the same
Won't you let me in one last time
Give me a chance to make it alright?
So, the world continues on
Leaving me behind
In these memories so warm
In this love thats not blind.
I can't forget you,
You're a part of me-
And you know me this well-
Nothing can break away from me.
In my every dream, you're right there.
I've made you a part of my thoughts, my life, my actions.
I want to be yours, Just you and I
Together for the rest of our lives.
I re-live the day over and over
When i first loved you
I knew i could never part from you
This love is deep, this love is strong.
My soul burns and hungers for
My love for you to be returned.
You know, this circle is never ending
Please accept the ways.
Go with the flow
It'll be easier that way
Stop hiding from me, i know you're there
Its scary, i know, but in this fear we can share.
My heart has stopped since you were gone,
Waiting for a reason to beat again.
I hate to say it, but i'm desperate for you
The sound of your name makes me uneasy,
It gives me chills.
Whatever you've done, I always forgive
Each day is new, a new time to live.
Can't go a day without thinking these
Sweet thoughts of you.
Only wishing this passion, this dream
Would, somehow become real before my eyes.
Tell me, is it not true...
All these years of loving you
Has it died? Has it lessened?
No, it hasn't, its still growing- safe and strong.
All i want to say is
I love you.

No comments: