Thursday, May 24, 2007

This is For You.

To all my friends who might think I'd hate you if you hurt me.
To all my friends who might think what you do changes the way i think about you.
To all my friends who think my love isn't unconditional.
To all my friends who may think I would never do a huge favor for you.
To all my friends who may think i won't be there all the time for you.
To all my friends who may think that our friendship is only temporary.
To all my friends who may think you're not important to me.
To all my friends who may think i don't have time for you.
To all my friends who may think i won't comfort you when you're down.
To all my friends who may think i'll be ashamed to cry with you.
To all my friends who may think i won't love you if you've turned against me.
To all my friends who may think its all about me...
Nothing you confess could make me love you less. I'll stand by you. I won't let nobody hurt you. I always be there for you. Come to me with your problems, come to me with your anxieties, I'll listen no matter what. I want to help you, I'll love you forever in any circumstance. Though the world may stand against you, and even if you're wrong, I'll be right there holding your hand. I want to protect you from anything harmful. I wanna make it obvious that my love for you is lasting, it will never grow old, and never lessen- it will always grow higher and deeper. I wanna redefine the definition of friendship for the world by saying that i solemnly swear to be your FRIEND for as long as you or i live. What is a friend you ask?

Forever and always
Right there beside you
In case of a need
Enduring love and promises
Never angry or hurtful
Does all that they can to make you happy


My Love is true. It is bountiful and there is always room for more to share. And i will always give you a second chance. I love you.

In Christ,
Courtney<3

No comments: