Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photography Update.

I know it's certainly been a while since I have posted anything, but there are good things to come!
Although lately I've framed almost no new photos, there is no lack of new photos available to see right at your fingertips!
The community on Facebook is the most popular, therefore that is where I've been spending most of my time displaying my work. You can access these by visiting my Group (even if you don't own a Facebook account) by visiting this link:


Courtney's Photography:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=174791657721#!/group.php?gid=174791657721&v=photos


_____________________________________


*Remember, I'm still available for doing family photos! The general package price is $50 for either a half-hour or full hour session (which includes a CD of all the pictures), and any prints are $3 each.

I'm very honored to say that I have recently done my first photo session with an engaged couple and will be posting some sneak-peaks as to what the photos turn out like sometime within the next couple weeks.
This is all a very exciting journey!


Tip for when getting your photo taken: Be yourself and have fun.

courtneydmac@gmail.com
(780) 724-4126

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

So honored to be your first engagement session!! We had so much fun during the photo shoot and are excited to see the pics! Thanks again, Miss Picture:P. God bless your future adventures with your camera.