Sunday, February 25, 2007

I Hate You.



I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. I hate everything you consist of. I hate the way you look at me. I hate your ideas and concepts. I hate every word that you speak, for all you speak is deceit. What I hate more than anything is that there is some truth to your words, therefore you are believable. But I will not believe you!

I know you too well, I know your tricks and intentions. You are only here to destroy me and all that I am. To destroy my hope for life and my joy. To destroy my dreams and distort my vision. Your intent is to steal everything good in my life, like a thief in the night.. I hate the way you look at me in the mirror.. I hate how you laugh and scoff when I am discouraged. I hate the way you relentlessly chase me. How I hate to hear your voice. I hate you for my past and how I listened to you. Listening to your deceit, that I was worthless and unworthy of love, that I wasn't beautiful, that I was unintelligent. I hate that I let you define me!

But I LOVE knowing you have lost. I love to see you trampled on day after day. I love to feel your defeat and loss. I love to expose your lies and who you really are. I love knowing that the pain you caused is not only gone, but being used for good. I feel pleasure now when I think about you now, because you are continually being crushed and destroyed, and everyday your voice gets weaker and weaker.

But oh how I love the One who gave me power over you. He gave me power to defeat and overcome you. For He is my Savior, my King, my Victor, the One who rescued me, the one who heals the unseen, and restores joy.





~Susannah Zawko

No comments: